Thursday, August 26, 2010

PENDRA - EMILYN & CHRISTOPHER

1.65m / 50 Kg

Hobbies: Trying new experiences

Relationship status: Attached

1. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?

Eagles because it is the only animal, which has its youth renewed. So I can look young all the time.

2. Which physical feature are you the most confident of?

My neck as I was a chubby kid and my neck was not visible.

3. What would you miss most about this pageant?

The people I have met here.

4. What have you gained from this pageant?

The attitude to take initiatives, being open to new experiences and the importance of keeping an organizer given the tight pageant schedule.

5. What’s the best pick up line you’ve heard/used?

I bet you 50 you’ll turn me down.

6. Describe your most embarrassing moment?

Once when I was in primary school, and studying in the morning session, I ran to school, which is just nearby only to be asked by the school prefect on duty where my school bag was. I was shocked and at a loss of what to do as I was about to be late. So my school uncle lent me his phone so I could call my mother to ask her to bring my schoolbag.


1.82m / 73kg

Hobbies: Archery, Tennis, Reading short stories

Relationship status: Single

1. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?

Are insects counted? I’d like to be a bee, because I’ve always admired their discipline and diligence. And I would work for sweet things too!

2. Which physical feature are you the most confident of?

My height. Being vertically unchallenged is a gift, and I think that tall guys really do stand out among the crowd.

3. What would you miss most about this pageant?

The dance practices. Before joining pageant I never thought I’d see myself dance, but I must confess, it’s actually kinda fun! I am no proficient booty-shaker though.

4. What have you gained from this pageant?

I’ve learned to be more conscious about the way I carry myself. I find myself more forthcoming when interacting with people too. It’s definitely a shift away from my introverted and reserved nature previously, but I guess it isn’t a bad thing!

Nevertheless, the greatest gains are the intangible ones. I’ll never forget the awesome experience, and the invaluable friendships forged with the other contestants and seniors.

5. What’s the best pick up line you’ve heard/used

If I had a garden, I'd put your two lips (tulips) and my two lips together.

6. Describe your most embarrassing moment.

I once went to a gay club with a bunch of friends. I lost a drinking game, and was made to dance among the throngs of testosterone-charged bodies for a minute as a forfeit. After that experience, I vowed never to enter such a nightspot ever again. (For the record, I have a perfectly straight sexual orientation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment