Thursday, August 26, 2010

HAKU - YIJIE & JOSHUA



1.60m/46kg

Hobbies: Touch Rugby/ Outdoor activities

Relationship status: Attached

1. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?

A dolphin, because it is beautiful and intelligent at the same time.

2 . Which physical feature are you the most confident of?

My smile J I think it is the best accessory a girl can ever wear.

3. What would you miss most about this pageant?

I would miss having a good time laughing at one another’s awkward dance and catwalk moves during practices.

4. What have you gained from this pageant?

I have learnt to not be too unglam when there are cameras around.

5. What’s the best pick up line you’ve heard/used?

“Is your name Gillette? Cos you are the best a man can get.”(It wasn’t used on me though.)

6. Describe your most embarrassing moment?

It was after training and I was tired. My dad was supposed to pick me up so when I saw his car I just opened the door and threw my bag and training gears into the car and lay down on the back seat, letting out a loud sigh at the same time. The only thing was it wasn’t my dad’s car and I only realized that when the driver turned around to stare at me. It was super embarrassing while I scrambled to gather my stuff and bolt out of the car.




1.76m / 65kg

Hobbies: Watches, technology, LIVERPOOL FC

Relationship status: Attached

1. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?

Eagle. I've always wanted to be able to fly like a bird! And the eagle is the most breathtaking bird of all.

2. Which physical feature are you the most confident of?

My eyes.

3. What would you miss most about this pageant?

Laughing at all the guys' inability to dance.

4. What have you gained from this pageant?

A new-found respect for actors/performers. Being on camera/video/stage is much harder than it looks!

5. What’s the best pick up line you’ve heard/used?

I'd use a line on you, but I'm too intimidated by your beauty.

6. Describe your most embarrassing moment?

Shitting in my pants on the school bus on the way home in Primary 3. My partner discovered something was amiss when he smelt something funny coming from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment